- 1 mango peeled, pitted & thinly
- 1 pound shrimp cooked & peeled
- 1 cup salad leaves, mixed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 macadamias toasted
- 1 teaspoon white rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- Chili peppers (optional)
* HOW TO COOK SHRIMP:
In a large sauce pan, add 5 cups of water 1 tbsp garlic salt, 1/2 tsp black pepper & bay leaf; and bring to a boil over med/high heat.
Add the peeled and deveined shrimp and simmer until pink, about 2-4 minutes. Drain and transfer cooked shrimp to a bowl of cold water. Do not overcook!